Version: February 2023
1. Categories of personal data and purposes
We collect and process the following personal data:
- Identification data, operating system, user settings and preferences, browsers and operating systems, email address, referrer-URL, internal server information, unique identifiers, geographic and demographic information, IP address, time and duration of visits, ads viewed on the website, and behaviour on the website, etc.
We process your personal data for these purposes:
- Optimisation of our visitors’ use of the website and optimisation of the functionality of the website.
- Completion of purchases on the website.
- Optimisation of the performance of the website and related applications.
- Formulation of demographic and user-related statistics for the purpose of optimising the website, the services sold by the Old Irish Pub or similar.
- Delivery of targeted advertisements and optimisation of their effectiveness.
- Delivery of targeted advertisements about Old Irish Pub on other websites.
- Compliance with applicable law, including the EU Data Protection Regulation and other legitimate purposes, including:
- Documentation obligations
- Compliance with basic principles for processing personal data and legal basis for processing
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigating suspected or known security breaches and reporting to individuals and authorities
- Handling queries and complaints from data subjects and others
- Handling inspections and requests from supervisory authorities
- Handling disputes with data subjects and third parties.
The personal data is collected directly from you and from your device (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone) using cookies, which are stored on your devices when breaching the Websites.
3. Payment on the Website
We never store credit card information when you enter this information on our website. We use a solution where credit card information is entered in a secure environment (SSL) and transmitted in encrypted form to NETS without the Old Irish Pub having ad-access to credit card data. We use NETS and Bambora, among others.
All data entered via forms is encrypted via SSL, as the website has an SSL certificate.
4. The legal basis for processing personal data
|The legal basis for the processing of personal data|
|Necessary cookies||Old Irish Pub’s legitimate interests in being able to deliver the website and to improve the user experience for visitors to our website, including retrieving the website from the server and optimising the website in accordance with Article 6(1)(f)(i) of the Data Protection Regulation, cf. the Danish Data Protection Act Article 6(1).|
|Preference-, statistical- and marketing cookies||Consent, cf. Article 6(1)(a) of the Data Protection Regulation and the Cookie Regulation.|
|Disclosure of personal data||Disclosure of your information will take place to a certain extent in connection with the use of third-party cookies on our website. This processing will be based on your consent as set out in Article 6(1)(a) of the Data Protection Regulation.|
When we collect personal data directly from you, you provide us with the personal data voluntarily. The consequence of not providing the personal data above is that you will be prevented from using some of the functionalities of the website or our partners, and in addition, advertisements will become less relevant to you and appear more frequently.
6. Data Processors
7. Storage period
Cookies are deleted when their lifetime expires. How long a cookie is stored depends on the type of cookie.
|Session cookies||Session cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes his/hers browser, while persistent cookies are deleted only after a longer time interval or when the user deletes them him-/herself.|
|Persistent cookies||Persistent cookies are stored until users delete them. Persistent cookies are also renewed when users visit the Websites.|
8. Your rights
You have the following rights, however with exceptions arising from the data protection legislation in force at any time:
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to rectification of inaccurate or misleading data
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability (where processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract)
You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
Right to object
You have the right – on grounds relating to your particular situation – to object to the processing of personal data, where the grounds are legitimate interests. Old Irish Pub may then no longer process your personal data unless Old Irish Pub demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your rights, please feel free to contact us at: